- 200 cc
- Stock number: 4486
- Colour: RED
- New/Used: Used
- 2021 Beta RR200 2T, in stock prepared and ready for immediate delivery. One of the most popular models in the range has just got better. We have most models in stock, properly prepared by our technicians which ride these bikes most weekends. Please see below for the updates on the 2021 model
- After two months without off-road riding, the Red World Champions of Enduro are back with a new Model Year.
- The Italian bike designed and assembled entirely at Betamotor’s Rignano sull’Arno premises, brings in the new 2021 RR Range with numerous evolutions of the new generation model launched in 2020. In 2019, the world-renowned duo Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman achieved a double world victory unprecedented for Beta. Holcombe became E3 World Champion, while Freeman achieved the same result for the prestigious Enduro GP.
- In addition to the tests performed in competition fields, the huge success of the RRs among enthusiasts all over the world has enabled Betamotor technicians to further test, develop, and improve the RR’s, resulting in a 2021 bike that is a mix of high quality, technological innovation, and riding pleasure. This relentless quest for success which has been built on top level competitions, exhausting tests of Beta’s research and development team, and feedbacks from enthusiasts have made it possible to fine-tune and apply numerous improvements on the new RR’s. A more aggressive look and an all-red colouration are the icing on the cake for this Model Year-with the Beta logo in centre stage on the radiator shrouds.
- NEW UPDATES LIST:
- -Updated chassis in the steering head area and in the reinforced plates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear. -Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable. -New side-panel mounting, for easier installation. -Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting. -Renewed seat improved on both the base plate and the foam–now providing better support for a more comfortable ride. -Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use. -New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency. -Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability. -New shock absorber setting to increase traction. -Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision. -New bright red colouring and graphics.
- - All Part Exchanges Considered - Next day nationwide delivery available starting at £65 + VAT - We also carry a wide range of clothing and accessories for all makes and models. - Finance available using Black Horse Motor Finance - Official Beta Dealer - Over 55 Years Of Offroad Experience
John Lee MotorcyclesJohn Lee
John Lee Motorcycles
8 Market Square