- 6 speed manual petrol
- 6381 Miles
- 1801 cc
- Stock number: 10994
- Colour: Multi-coloured
- New/Used: Used
- REG DATE: 11/09/2014 AND WITH ONLY 6381 MILES.
- For 2014, Harley-Davidson released the Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) model – the CVO Softail Deluxe.
- The CVO Softail Deluxe is a fast classic. Influenced by the Art Deco tradition of streamlining, They used many long, low lines on this bike.
- "The luggage rack, the low-profile chrome console, the eyebrows on the headlight and spots, the medallions on the tank and saddle bags and even the Slipstream Collection accessories, work together to lengthen this bike's profile. The Airflow paint scheme is a classic design from the pre- war era."
- The bike is also set up with the latest in touring accessories that can be easily removed to transform the Softail to boulevard cruiser. These features include a quick-detach windscreen with integrated Road Tech zumo 660 GPS Navigator, quick-releases leather-covered saddlebags, and detachable backrest and luggage rack. And for that solo look, the passenger pillion can be removed.
- Powering the CVO Softail Deluxe is the Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110B engine, a 110-cid V-Twin producing 108 ft. lbs. of torque.
Belfast Harley-DavidsonBelfast Harley-Davidson
8 Fergusons Way
Kilbegs Business Park