- Manual 5 gears
- 124 cc
- eBay Motors Web Published
- Stock number: 21187
- Colour: RED
- New/Used: Used
- WAS £2829 NOW £2499 SAVE £330
- PRE REGISTERED - Delivery Miles Only
- An entry-level 125cc motorcycle has to be a multi-faceted machine. To some it represents the most economical way of getting from A to B, both in terms of initial affordability and running costs. To these riders it must be durable, easy to live with and economical: simple, trouble-free transport at its most fundamental.
- But to many new riders a 125 is the start of their motorcycling adventure, their first ‘real' bike. So it must deliver all of the above and everything else that a motorcycle should - the excitement, freedom and instinctive pleasure that two wheels bring to everyday life. Yet it also has to be easy for a novice to manage as he/she learns, with build quality that instills tangible pride of ownership and style that adds street credibility.
- Choose your next bike from Bransons of Yeovil Ltd a family business that has been trading successfully for over 40 years. Established in 1979, we are a multi award winning main dealer for Honda, Yamaha & Kawasaki motorcycles. We have over 250 new and pre-owned machines in stock for you to consider, all expertly prepared and detailed by our factory trained technicians.
- Every pre-owned bike comes with a multipoint safety check and a minimum of 3 months warranty (or the balance of Manufacturer’s warranty if applicable) which you can extend for a fee, is HPI checked and is available for Nationwide delivery. We welcome all manner of vehicles in Part Exchange so please call or email us for your personalised quotation. Test Rides are welcomed and encouraged.
- We are your one stop shop for everything bike related.
- Finance available (Subject to status) Call or email for your personalised quote
- Special Offer
Bransons MotorcyclesBransons Motorcycles of Yeovil
7 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate