- 649 cc
- Stock number: 20817
- Colour: STOCK COLOURS
- New/Used: New
- Introductory low rate finance offer 2.9%APR ENDS and bikes must be registered by 31st March 2019
- Ride away from £99.54 per month
- OTR £6999 Deposit £999 Amount of Credit £6000 36 x £99.54 Final payment £2805.65 TAP £7388.09 Representative APR 2.9% Annual mileage 4000 Excess mileage charge 2.16ppm
- The new CB650R mirrors the CB1000R, with pared-down lines designed to put maximum machine on show – this is the motorcycle laid bare. Its super-compact, trapezoid form draws extremities in tightly, and the four-cylinder engine – blacked-out with cam and engine covers highlighted in burnished bronze – is very much the centrepiece of the machine.
- Compared to the streetfighter-styled CB650F, which it replaces in Honda’s line-up, 6kg has been saved from the chassis thanks to a revised frame, fuel tank and footpegs. A 41mm Showa SFF USD fork, radial-mount four-piston calipers, floating discs and new wheels are further features not present on the CB650F.
- Tapered handlebars make for easy steering, and the riding position is on the sporty end of the naked spectrum. The CB650R also shares the CB1000R’s distinctive round LED headlight (all lighting is LED) and modern LCD instrument display, which includes a Shift Up and Gear Position indicator.
- For the 650cc engine, a revised intake and exhaust, plus new cam timing and compression ratios bring a 5% peak power boost and smoother, stronger torque delivery through the mid-range. The engine revs to 12,000rpm, an extra 1,000rpm compared to the CB650F.
- An assist/slipper clutch is fitted to ease upshifts and manage fast, successive downshifts; Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) maintains rear wheel traction.
- Every new Honda comes with 2 years Warranty and 2 years AA cover.
- Bransons of Yeovil Ltd is a family business that has been trading successfully for over 38 years. Established in 1979, we are a multi award winning main dealer for Honda, Yamaha & Kawasaki motorcycles. We have over 250 new and used machines in stock, a large parts & clothing department and a fully equipped motorcycle workshop with Mot bay staffed by factory trained Technicians. Our government approved training school offers all aspects of motorcycle training from absolute beginner through to born again rider. Feel free to stop in anytime for a coffee and a chat or just for some friendly advice.
- We are your one stop shop for everything bike related.
- Nationwide delivery available
- Finance available (Subject to status) Call or email for your personalised quote
- CONTACT US :
- Telephone 01935 474998
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.bransonsmotorcycles.co.uk
- ebay shop: bransons_mcs
- Special Offer
Bransons MotorcyclesBransons Motorcycles of Yeovil
7 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate