- 299 cc
- eBay Motors Web Published
- Stock number: 20694
- Colour: STOCK COLOURS
- New/Used: New
- Ride away from £79.99 per month
- OTR £5099 Deposit £892.32 Amount of Credit £4206.68 36 x £79.99 Final payment £1970.71 TAP £5742.67 Representative APR 6.9% Annual mileage 4000 Excess mileage charge 1.51ppm
- The ultimate GT scooter. Completely redesigned and re-engineered, this strong performing popular scooter – made in Italy – has evolved into a light, compact and agile bike that’s sportier than ever.
- It just gets better and better. This latest incarnation has an all-new tubular steel frame; lighter bones for a strong-pulling 279cc engine that delivers an agile ride. Now with Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) – the first time on a Honda scooter – you get perfect traction. Lighting is full LED, and up front you’ll find an electronically adjustable windscreen and the digital and analogue combined, instrument panel. This new scooter has a genuine GT feeling, but underneath you’ll discover it has a real sporty nature too.
- The SOHC 279cc liquid-cooled engine has been tuned for fun and accelerates faster, and smoother, thanks to the V-Matic transmission. The Forza now has a higher top speed without sacrificing its reputation for fuel efficiency – you can go as far as 215 miles on a full tank.
- Feel the Forza Now, for the first time on a Honda scooter, the Forza has Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC). This feature progressively monitors engine torque to control rear-wheel slip. It’s like having an extra sense of safety for cornering in the wet; but when it’s dry, a sense of fun kicks in – laying down the just the right amount of power for a quick exit.
- Every new Honda comes with 2 years Warranty and 2 years AA cover.
- Bransons of Yeovil Ltd is a family business that has been trading successfully for over 38 years. Established in 1979, we are a multi award winning main dealer for Honda, Yamaha & Kawasaki motorcycles. We have over 250 new and used machines in stock, a large parts & clothing department and a fully equipped motorcycle workshop with Mot bay staffed by factory trained Technicians. Our government approved training school offers all aspects of motorcycle training from absolute beginner through to born again rider. Feel free to stop in anytime for a coffee and a chat or just for some friendly advice.
- We are your one stop shop for everything bike related.
- Nationwide delivery available
- Finance available (Subject to status) Call or email for your personalised quote
- CONTACT US :
- Telephone 01935 474998
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.bransonsmotorcycles.co.uk
- ebay shop: bransons_mcs
- Special Offer
Bransons MotorcyclesBransons Motorcycles of Yeovil
7 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate