- RIDE ON MOWERS
- Stock number: 2299
- Colour: SILVER
- New/Used: New
- The SP485HW V is a new high wheeled lawnmower powered by a Honda GVC160 4-stroke engine. This is an easy starting, economical, and very quiet machine.
- Featuring rugged 280mm diameter rear wheels that will ensure a smoother finish, even on more uneven terrain. With a metallic silver, steel cutter deck, which has a washing link for easy cleaning, this mower really looks the part. It is also fitted with a front anti-scalp plate, which ensures a great finish, even at the lowest cutting heights.
- With a 48cm cutting width and 6 heights of cut, ranging from 26mm to 87mm that are easily selected using a centralised button, ensures you can pick the most suitable height for the finish required. The large 70 liitre collector is easy to attach and has an indicator to show when it needs emptying. . A mulching plug is supplied as standard and simply clips into the discharge chute of the mower to produce a fine finish without collecting the cuttings.
- Mulching grass is a great feature, it saves so much time and can make mowing the lawn more than 30% quicker, there is no need to keep emptying clippings. You may well ask “Will I see the mulched grass?” and the answer is “No!”, mulched clippings are blown down into the turf and are not noticeable, provided the grass is cut regularly, and not on the lowest setting. Some owners prefer to collect grass cuttings on areas close to the house, to be certain that children or pets don’t carry them inside, then use the mulching facility on all the other areas. To mulch just remove the collector, insert the mulching plug into the discharge chute, and replace the collector. To return to collection simply reverse the procedure.
- Mulching the grass allows the clippings to be recycled, improving the soil as they decompose forming a natural fertiliser, high in potash and nitrogen. You will notice a marked improvement in your grass, as this fertiliser takes effect over the course of the cutting season.
- Naturally, a mower of this specification is self propelled, but this model also has a variable speed control. Simply move the variable speed lever to adjust the speed to suit you and the conditions. Select the perfect speed to match your walking pace, reduce speed when cutting around flower beds or obstacles. It really makes this model particularly easy to use.
Farm & Garden Machinery (Bridgnorth) LtdFarm & Garden Machinery (Bridgnorth) Ltd
Unit 9 Livestock & Auction Ce