- 950 cc
- Stock number: 204769
- Colour: TECH GRAPHITE (
- New/Used: New
- Air-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine Revised intake system for outstanding efficiency Compact air cleaner for improved torque Boosted low to mid-range performance 2-into-1 exhaust pipe hugs the engine’s form Rubber damped clutch to reduce rider fatigue Buckskin-look seat cover Double cradle frame for light and agile handling 12-spoke cast wheels with ABS as standard Wave style 298mm discs with floating rotors Piggy back shock absorbers with adjustable damping 12 litre teardrop fuel tank with stripe paint
- Colours in the range: Tech Graphite
- ONLY £100 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT and we can reserve this bike and take it off sale until you are next available to visit us or to finalise paperwork later on... Phone us today to put your name down!
- 'YOU' Motor Finance Hire Purchase or 'YOU' Easy Go Personal Contract Purchase Options available. Flexible finance options to suit your budget and allow you to spread the cost. You need to have either a FULL or PROVISIONALL UK Driving Licence, 3 Years UK Address History and (preferably) 3 Years Employment History to be proposed for finance. If you don't have these available then that is no problem, simply get in touch and we will see how we can help... We have options available for everyone.
- Calculate your finance figures to find a monthly payment that suits you! Once you have found your ideal figure, send us the quote by simply selecting "MOTT MOTORCYCLES" from the dealer list and we will be in touch. [https://www.you- yamaha-finance.co.uk/quote/motorcycles/sport- heritage/xv950r/matt-grey/calculate]
- Build your dream bike! Select the desired colour and accessories including luggage, cosmetic alternations, comfort, electrical, functional, exhausts, protective components and screens. Once finished, print off your list and bring it in with you on your next visit, alternatively you can also forward it onto us and we can turn your dream into a reality. [https://www.yamaha- motor.eu/gb/en/products/motorcycles/sport- heritage/xv950r/configurator/]
- What does this NEW Yamaha come with? A full pre-delivery inspection including diagnostics: extra reassurance that we have carried out all of the full safety checks and your bike is ready to ride away... 12 Months YOU Yamaha Motor Roadside Assistance: this covers you if you ever breakdown (which you shouldn't!), run out of fuel, get a puncture and much more... 24 Months YOU Yamaha Motor Factory Warranty: a warranty cover that you can trust, not that you should ever need to make a claim, but if you do, rest assured you are covered for the first 2 years... 12 Months Road tax and Registration Fee's included: Don't worry about road tax! Your new vehicle will come with 12 months road tax starting from the 1st of whichever month you collect your bike.
- What doesn't it come with? INSURANCE: Although we do not currently offer any 'ride away' insurance, we have lots of companies that we can recommend. These include; Lexham Insurance, Bike Sure, Swinton Insurance. PLUS: We have a huge range of motorcycle gear, maintenance products, security items, luggage, accessories and more to help keep you on the road. We can offer expert advice and find products that are suitable to you.
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE: Not local to Basingstoke? Don't worry, we can deliver the bike to your doorstep! Contact us today for a quote or to see what deals we currently have available.
- PART EXCHANGE ENQUIRIES WELCOME: Have a motorcycle or scooter you wish to trade against a new or used model that we have for sale? We'll take it! Contact us today and we would be happy to discuss it further.
- STILL UNSURE?: We might have a demonstrator option available. We kindly ask that you get in contact with us leaving at least 24 hours notice and we can see if we are able to arrange a test ride to help make up your final decision.
- SPEAK TO A MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM TODAY AND SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU... T: 01256 841110 E: email@example.com W: www.mottmotorcycles.co.uk
Mott Motorcycles LtdMott Motorcycles Ltd
Kempshott Hill (A30)