- 67000 Miles
- 2174 cc
- 2 door saloon
- Stock number: 90000143
- Colour: White
- New/Used: Used
- 1985 C Reg S3 Esprit Turbo, this is the 1985 Motor Show Car prepared by Lotus Cars for show usage and fitted with a dated solid silver commemorative plaque showing the cars chassis number to marque the event which was opened by Her Majesty The Queen.
- The Esprit is finished in Monaco White with full Connelly blue hide interior and matching blue carpets. Only 67,000 miles, full lift out glass roof complete with stowage bag and wind deflector. Air Con & stainless steel exhaust.
- This car is also the feature car on the cover and inside of a new book published by Amberley Publishing about the Lotus Esprit. (A copy is supplied with the car).The car also featured in the Beaujolais run on 2 occasions and has allegedly been photographed with Nigel Mansell and John Surtees at this event.
- The Esprit has only covered negligible mileage in the past 20 years however the car has been well maintained. In this time some of the maintenance included:- New Clutch, Brake overhaul including 4 Brake callipers, Wheels refurbished, Head Gasket replaced along with Cam belt and all aux belts etc. New Exhaust Manifold, New waste gate adaptor and Waste gate overhauled, Carbs re furbished. And finally had a new turbocharger fitted in last month with complete with warranty. Most of the issues an Espritís of this age could potentially need attention to have already been addressed on this particular car.
- This is a very collectable pampered example of the Esprit Turbo very hard to find in this SUPERB condition with such provenance. The car needs to be seen to appreciate in its superb original unmolested condition.
Aston Workshop LtdBeamish Morgan Showroom